Business ROI consulting
Calculating expected return on investment, (ROI) is a difficult exercise, as where and how ROI is generated differs from company to company and situation to situation. In the case of business process management (BPM), this difficulty is further compounded by the many intangibles and difficulties in quantifying benefits.
ROI in a typical BPM initiative should yield significant, tangible results in one or more of the following:
1. Process Cycle Time
2. Resource Optimization
3. Leveraging technology investment
The first step toward calculating expected ROI is to identify potential places where ROI would be likely to be generated. Following could be few such areas: Situations where throughput is limiting production and ability to satisfy demand.
This could be caused by inefficient processes, where a lack of a certain resource is causing a bottleneck. It might also be caused by a sub-optimal process that could be improved with some optimization. Situations where tasks can be automated to increase productivity.
This will help decrease the number of employees needed or allow the organization to scale up and increase production. Situations where frequent costly errors are made.
These are parts of a process that generally involve some sort of calculation or decision. If the errors are caused by calculation errors, automating those aspects of the process can result in a tremendous savings. This is usually done by incorporating some type of business rule engine into your business process. If the errors result from lack of information, BPM can be of significant value by providing the right information to the right person at the right time.
Generally, the ROI associated with a BPM project is generated from a number of sources, both quantifiable and not. The first step towards getting a plausible ROI number for the tangible benefits of a BPM project is to identify the metrics. Why calculate ROI
A sound ROI calculation methodology helps in
Business Transformation Consulting
- To help build a Business case
- To support technology decision
- To do a cost – benefit analysis
- To measure the success of the project, in terms of quantifiable benefits
- To measure the vendor/SI’s (System Integrators) actual performance against promised ones.
Organizations are continuously trying to transform their business models to address changing customer needs, consolidate market positions and to expand into new segments and geographies. Moreover, globalization, digitization, shift in economic growth regions, changes in energy costs and adoption of newer technologies across industries are changing the dynamics of business faster than ever before. These changes in marketplace dynamics call for changes in business strategy and models.
Our Business Transformation Solutions help you come up with an operating model that delivers the desired business outcome at all scales. Our operating models are simple, flexible and resilient, helping you grasp business opportunities while also optimizing cost and productivity.
Our quest for Simplification by Design helps you transform your business and leverage your core business competencies as you develop new operating models built around workforce, technology, and business processes. Our solutions help you:
eCommerce & Marketing Automation Consulting
- Simplify your business
- Build resilient and scalable functional process
- Reduce time-to-market for new products
- Improve customer interactions
- Transform functional areas such as supply chain, finance and human capital management
Our comprehensive suite of E-Commerce Service encompasses four major areas:
- Transact: Enabling organizations to transact better with their customers
- Market: Enabling organizations to understand their market and gain insights into customer opinion about their organization/products. Bring best in class digital architecture for marketing automation and Social Marketing
- Analyze: Equipping organizations with analytical tools that provide intelligence on customer engagement
- Manage: Bringing together powerful features to manage business process, people and technology. This allows for optimizing and improving the functional elements of business
Our service helps you maximize sales, reduce customer drop off and increase wallet share by:
- Personalizing the online shopping experiences of your end customers
- Creating flexible merchandizing and customized order capture flows
- Providing seamless shopping experience across multiple channels, brands and markets
The advent of digital channels has opened doors for organizations to engage and deliver personalized Customer Experience. Customer Experience delivery has moved from being transactional to more informative and interactive. However, many organizations are yet to understand and adopt this transformation. OfficeXD’s Customer Experience suite of services provides unified, consistent Customer Experience across Web, mobile, social and other digital touch points. It helps organizations create a highly matured, closed-loop system.
How can we help?
Our Customer Experience Service provides engagement, management, enablement and measurement of the delivered customer experience. It helps enterprises forge new connections, create customer communities and collaborate with the customers on a unified platform Our Service helps you:
Key features of our offerings are:
- Deliver a consistent omni channel user experience
- Create a single view of the customer
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Foster innovation and work place productivity through enterprise collaboration
- Modernize legacy systems to enhance business agility and reduce OPEX
Program Management Services
- Integrated Processes: Our comprehensive, step-by-step customer centric process helps you sense, influence and fulfill consumer demand. Our enterprise strategy framework and accelerators help define and automate customer-centric processes.
- Agile Solutions: Our solutions can quickly be implemented and adopted either in our environment or as a cloud model to accelerate ROI. Our proprietary plug-and-play solution components require minimal or no customization, and can be seamlessly integrated with each other or with your existing technology.
- Global Capabilities: We are one of the most respected business transformation companies in the world, with a proven track record of helping clients create successful and adaptive companies. Our global presence as well as enduring marketing and technology partnerships with industry leaders gives us the ability to drive business agility and market innovation.
As your delivery partner on business change programmes of every shape and size, we help shape your change agenda and drive results. Working alongside your key staff, within your team, across your organisation, we supply hands-on programme and project managers, support functions and trusted advisors to support programme governance.
All our project management consultants are qualified, experienced and we focus our experience into developing our consultants to focus on successful delivery.
We combine many years’ experience with proven methods and tools and ensure our client’s particular environments and organisations are tackled appropriately and effectively. Confidence of outcomes is increased, risk reduced and quality guaranteed because we understand your business and work closely with you.
In the manufacturing and oil & gas sector, we specialise in delivering total solutions on fixed price packages of work. This requires effective project management, supply chain management and an in-depth understanding of technical integration challenges. This way we help our clients to minimise risk and to deliver technically challenging programmes from different locations.
We also provide extensive project and programme management for major communications and systems installations, supporting clients with technical, procurement, planning and support services
Our processes are defined and designed to cause minimal disruption to our clients’ normal business operations and each step of the process is subject to service level agreements with our client, and measured against key performance indicators. Staffing Services
OfficeXD staffing services was established to provide a high-quality, professional recruitment service in all markets where we specialise.
Our total quality management program means that we have a fully integrated staff recruitment and selection process. It includes detailed assignment briefing and fully validated testing procedures, as well as psychometric assessments and behavioural interview techniques. Extensive reference checking enables us to select and refer only candidates of the highest calibre ideally matched to your needs.